Payday Loans Rooster Rates $ Fees Canada
Changes and amendments to the terms
Website Access and Account Security
Intellectual Property Rights
This website with its content including the software, graphics, text, video, audio and images along with its arrangements or designs of the components is owned by Payday Rooster, the providers of this content and its licensers. All of these are protected by intellectual and patent property laws, Canadian advertisement international copyright, trade secret and trademark. All the users are permitted to make use of this website for personal and non-commercial use only.
If not explicitly stated on the website, all the content and material that is a part of this website are copyrights, intellectual property and trademarks of Payday Rooster and any other party that has provided us with permission to use the same. No license has been given to you or to any other user to use this material and content. Reproducing, Downloading, distributing, modifying or copying the material and content on this site is not allowed for either a registered user or guest user and doing so will required written permission beforehand from Payday Rooster and other stakeholders.
Prohibited Usage of Website and Materials
- This website is to be used strictly according to the mentioned terms and conditions and not for any commercial purposes.
- As a visitor on the website, you have to agree that the website will not be used for any of the reasons mentioned below:
- In a manner that it is in violation of local, provincial, federal or international laws. It includes the laws that govern import and export of any software or data to or from any country.
- Unintentionally or intentionally trying to exploit minors by forcing them to submit information on the site or exposing them to the content which in inappropriate for them.
- Unknowingly or knowingly downloading, sending, reusing, copying or reusing the material or content on the website.
- To help in sending promotional material like spam, advertisements, junk mail and any other solicitations.
- Trying to impersonate a Payday Rooster employee or executive or another user. This also includes using an email address that might belong to any of the parties mentioned above.
- To be a part of any activity that might result in restricting anyone’s access to Payday Rooster or any of its associate services or products, or to be involved in any activity that may harm the interests of Payday Rooster, its users, its stakeholders in any manner or put them in any type of undue liability.
In addition, you also agree that:
- You will not utilize this website in a manner that may restrict another user’s ability to use the services and products of this website or the website in general. You would not be a part of any activity that may disable, impair, overburden or damage the website in any manner.
- You will not make use of any software or device including, robots, crawlers or spiders in order to access this website which includes and is not limited to copying any information from the website or monitoring any activity.
- Also you would not use any method of monitoring or copying this website without any written consent from the Payday Rooster officials.
- You will not run any processes or use any software on the website that will interfere in any manner on the normal functioning of the website.
- You will not unintentionally or intentionally introduce or facilitate any Trojan, virus, logic bomb, worm or any other malicious software capable of damaging the website in any possible manner.
- You will not assist or make an attempt to get into the restricted portions of the website, damage or disrupt the website in its entirety or partially, the server of the website or database stored on the server which helps the website in its proper functioning.
- You will not in any manner try and disrupt the normal functioning of the website.
Disclosure of APR
APR is a term used to refer to the amount repaid on a loan taken for 1 year duration. For a standard 2 week loan is expected to vary somewhere around 546% to 600%. This variation is dependent upon the state where you live and the time period of the loan that you have taken, your individual lender and your financial situation
Implication of Late Payments – If the customer fails to repay the loan on time, he may be asked to pay a late fee fine and collection costs. They may also be subject to loan charge off and the debt will be forwarded to a collection agency. As long as the borrower repays the loan before the charge off, he can have the opportunity to bring their loan as current.
Implications of Non-Payment – If you altogether fail to repay the loan, it has several financial implications. At present we at Payday Rooster would not be charging any additional interest rate on the loan which has not been timely repaid. However the borrower will have to bear a late fine and some charges if he fails to make the payment in time or his preferred payment method is rejected due to insufficient funds. The amount might vary with the province. Your lender will provide all the details including the exact costs and charges related to your loan.
Collection practices – We use standard debt collection methods such as postal mail, email, text message and telephone to collect any unpaid amount. Similarly, we can use the rights as mentioned in the loan agreements. We also possess the right of selling your pending debt to any third party agency. The party may also use similar methods of recovering the pending loan amount.
Impact on credit score – As of now we normally do not report your loan activity to any credit reporting department such as TransUnion or Equifax Canada but we may opt to report it to any alternating agency if there is a delay in your loan repayment then such agencies are reported which may affect your chances of getting a quick loan in future.
Renewal policy – Loans are not renewed automatically.